- Minimum age of applicant and co-applicant or guarantor is 18 years and maximum 60 years. For self employed individual maximum age is 65 years.
Co-Applicant or Guarantor
- Primary or three co-applicants or guarantors are acceptable. Guarantor must be a family member with an inheritance right in the property, to be mortgaged with HBFCL.
- In certain cases of widows, divorcee, issueless couples and unmarried women aged 30 and above, the guarantees of other blood relatives, who do not have inheritance rights in the property, such as brothers, sisters, other adult children (niece and nephew), son-in-law, daughter-in-law etc, may be also accepted.
Race, Caste, Creed
- HBFCL does NOT discriminate against our customers and loans are available to all races, religions & genders who qualify under the HBFCL lending policy.
- The customer should be employed or self-employed and have adequate repayment capacity to meet the investment obligations.
- Proof of income should be presented in the form of salary certificate, affidavit & tax return.
- The customer owns the residential plot upon which construction is required.
- Extra rooms or additional floors to the house are required.
Purchase of house & apartment
- The vendor should have clear and marketable title and the house& apartment should not be more than 45 years old.
- House purchase facility is available in urban areas of district quarters on the basis that construction should be of impeccable quality and all basic amenities of life should be available.
Maximum covered area